Saturday, December 3, 2011

Josie and the Schedule

So, in English, I am supposed to be planning a schedule (well, actually, I'm still confused, so everyone else is moving on while I have to come after school) for high school.  In 9th grade, I have to take:


  • English 1 Honors
  • Algebra 1 Honors (maybe)
  • Biology
  • World Geography
  • Choir
  • Band
  • French 1
  • Band
Yes, that's right.  I have to take band TWICE!  Which really angers me because then I'll have a hard time with my classes in my senior year. 


There are mainly 5 reasons I want to take French: Julia Child, the French are awesome, I love French food, you get to mail someone in France that's your age, and so that I can understand the Aurore movie (it was made in Quebec, but it's still entirely in French, and I want to hear Marianne Fortier's real voice, not the English badly matching up version.


Now for the sophomore year:


  • English 2 Honors
  • Geometry
  • Chemistry
  • World History
  • Theatre
  • French 2
  • Animation
  • Choir
I've decided that if I'm going to take all the classes I want to take in my senior year, I can take private lessons from Mr. Clark.  I mean, he's awesome.  Junior:


  • English 3 Honors
  • Algebra 2
  • Physics or Tech
  • U.S. History
  • Choir
  • Communication Apps. / Health
  • Theatre
  • Creative Writing
I love writing, and I hate that we can't write about what we want in English, so Creative Writing should be a cinch!  Last, but certainly not least, here's my Senior Year:


  • English 4
  • Government/Ecenomics
  • 4th credit of allowable math
  • 4th credit of allowable science
  • Theatre
  • Choir
  • Creative Writing
  • Band
I am probably going to take Government/Ecenomics during summer school so I can have my extra period of band.  This can only happen if I take private lessons from Mr. Clark.  Which kinda stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!