Saturday, December 3, 2011

Josie and the Devilled Eggs Made by a Christian

If you are a Wiccan or a Pagan who has come across my blog, I am sorry to inform you that I am a Christian making devilled eggs.  They might just be my favorite healthy snack besides cottage cheese.  I have brought six eggs to a boil and they are sitting.  My mother, however, is getting mayonaise, sweet pickle relish, and hot fries in the pouring rain.


Hot fries are my favorite unhealthy snack.  They are Chester's Flamin' Hot Fries, made by the Cheetos company.


Now, I am to clean our incredibly claustrophobic bathroom (we only have one) by the time Mom gets home.  She didn't want to go out in the rain, but she wants devilled eggs as much as I do.  Well, probably not as much, but close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!