Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Josie and the Real Dakotazilla

Last March, I started writing about this girl named Kristi who fell in love with a guy named Dakota, and his nickname was Dakotazilla.

I am dating Dakotazilla.

His name is Dakota, and we've been dating for about a month, and I was going to ask if he'd actually like to be my boyfriend after lunch, but he wasn't there.  We have SEs (Semester Exams), and he's exempt from A-days.  We had our fourth period tests today, and he didn't have to be in third period, so he just went home.  Now I'm depressed, cause I have to wait until tomorrow!

I really, really like him!  He's such a gentleman!  He's super-sweet and super awkward and I love him to death!  He feels a little shy, probably because I'm gonna end up being his first girlfriend.  He's nine days younger than me, but does that really matter?  I mean, older guys are awesome, I have to admit (no Sugar Daddies, though), but he just kinda swooped me out from under my feet.  He asked me out at the band banquet.  I kind of thought he would ask me out at the band banquet.  We ended up dancing together (Kasiah and Trevor forced us to), and at the end of the song, he asked me out.  I just got this really big smile and nodded quickly.  He is just the CUTEST thing ever!

BTW, I'M GONNA AUDITION FOR X-FACTOR WHEN THEY COME BACK TO DALLAS!

Bubbles says: Sorry we haven't been on in a while!  We'll be on a lot during the summer!  Don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!