Monday, February 4, 2013

Josie's Random 10 Facts

For the basics about me and any newcomers to this blog, here's 10 weird/random facts about me:


  1. I have a conscience, and his name is Bubbles.  He is a tall, purple man who wears an orange shirt, green pants, and yellow shoes.  The style may change, but the colors sure don't.  He also has a brown Mario mustache and is completely bald.  I created him on October 30, 2012, while walking to school to tell my crush (now boyfriend) that I like him.  You can tell he's talking whenever the text is purple.
  2. In all honesty, I have trichotillomania and am being very forward about it because I'm trying to get rid of it.  :)
  3. I am a virgin and intend to keep it that way until after marriage.  Unless, of course, I get raped by Slenderman or something like that.
  4. My school is haunted by this guy named Clarence.  He's the Phantom of the Skeeters, which got me all excited.
  5. If you were to compare my life to a book, I would have two: Twilight (unfortunately) and The Phantom of the Opera (NOT unfortunately).
  6. When it comes to piano, I will never be one of those wicked good concert pianists, which is disappointing because if I ever wanted to audition for something for piano, I wouldn't be able to.  When it comes to piano, I am a COMPOSER.
  7. I live in Fairview, Texas.  Lie.
  8. I have an amazing boyfriend named Blake.  Also names for him are Edward, Edward Scissorhands, Edward Rockhands, Slenderman, Bob, Sleeping Beauty, and Sleeping Hillbilly.
  9. I looooove Keurig hot chocolate.  It is by far the best!
  10. There is never a time where I won't be involved in SOME type of production!  Whether it's a play, musical, movie, concert, or anything like that.  Except during the summer.  That's an exception.




Bubbles says: Um, is it just me or does NO ONE CARE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!