Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Josie and the Big Buffet

I'M IN ANOTHER PLAY!  Again!  As an understudy.  I have sunken so low since Marigolds.  At least I was a principle in Annie.  Not that I have a problem with being an understudy.  In fact, I'm glad I don't have to kiss this complete stranger (Cosette does), but it would have been nice to be one of the roles.  Still, there were only two of each gender.  Two of my friends got big roles.  Cosette plays a fully-grown, mature, adult lead (not some twelve-year-old quiet nerd), and Jonathan plays her dead father.  But now I have something to do!  Woohoo!

Blake took me to Cici's yesterday.  I felt like I ate like a king, while Blake had 12 slices and a plateful of noodles.  We were talking about Titanic earlier, and when I came to the table and saw his plate, I sang "UP SHE GOES!" very loudly.  He shook his finger at me while getting MORE food and said, "Down the hatchet, first."  Meanwhile, his 92-pound mother ended up with 15 slices, a bowl of salad, and cinnamon buns.  But I loved it.  I got to spend time with my Slenderman!

Bubbles says: He got alfredo sauce in her hair?  Oh, he is gonna pay!  Let me at 'im!  LET ME AT 'IM!  Grrr!!!!  One of these days....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!