Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Josie and Opening Night

I am so, so, SOOOOOOOO SORRY I haven't blogged in forevah!  I've been super busy with Annie!  And, here's the thing:

TONIGHT IS OPENING NIGHT!!!!!  OOH, SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Anywho, I've been filming the backstage events for a while, and I'm going to make it into a big documentary kind of thing and put it on Facebook, YouTube, and on here, of course.

My costumes are weird.  I have several layers.  It gets sweltering hot.  First, I have white tights, then tan tights with holes in the bottom that I can roll up for Boylan Sisters, then bloomers (my dress is not a dress.  It's a shirt), then the dress, then the overcoat, then the cardigan, then the smock, and to top it off, jazz shoes and two pigtails.  But I love it!

Blake and I are going to go to Jack in the Box after school.  Hopefully.  I need to go eat, and I don't like to walk alone.  : ) 

This morning, we were walking to school, and we surprisingly had a lot of fun.  This time, nobody offered for a ride, so we just walked and talked and it was a lot of fun.  We talked about when Josie has kids that she'll have someone make a little "Bubbles" doll and make little picture book about my great adventures.

Sir Bubbles and the Great Walk

by Josien O. Behning and Bubbles T. Conscience

       Once upon a time, there was the fair Princess Josie, who lived in the country of Wildwood in the little town of Oak, on the island of Fairview.  Often she would travel to Skeeterland to visit people from other countries.  But more than anything she wanted to marry the valiant Prince Blake of Homesdale, whom she would sing with.  But she could only see him in Skeeterland, which was the longest of distances away, and she was forced to walk.
       Luckily, the brave, bold, and dashing Sir Bubbles, the strongest and most enduring knight in all of Oak, vowed to go with her and endure her pain.  They safely avoided the zombies in the royal graveyard, crossed the Creek Crossing, traded with the Walker, and safely followed traffic laws and didn't jaywalk, just in time to tell Prince Blake that she liked him, which Sir Bubbles assisted with.

Bubbles says: And, so, once again, Sir Bubbles saved the day!  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!